“The Forum” refers to TheAbeForum.com.
Agreement required for registration:
1. Topic: Abraham and You. Please refer to the Forum Guidelines for a more complete description of the topic.
2. URL's: URLs in posts that point to any domain other than the official Abraham site or that of the official fan sites (See Forum Guidelines for official sites) are not allowed.
3. Moderators: This is a closely monitored forum. This is done to ensure that the forum remains "on-topic" and provides a warm and welcoming space for all who come here to learn, teach, and express. The moderators work hard to make this happen and members are expected to abide by their decisions. The moderators can of course be contacted by email or private messaging, but discussions of forum guidelines and actions by the moderators will be considered off-topic for the forum itself. Please understand that the moderators are people with the most loving of intentions, and who appreciate the honor and the role you allow them to play in making this a great place to be.
4. Contributions: Membership in the forums is free. An opportunity to contribute is provided by following the "Contribute" button on the homepage of the forum. This forum is a Labor of Love which is given in a spirit of appreciation for the online community wishing to discuss Abraham in a welcoming and joyful manner. The many hours it takes to make this happen and to maintain it are given with Love, and your contributions will be accepted with GREAT appreciation and honor, and will help ensure the ongoing viability of the forums. Contribution is not a requisite for membership. Contributions are not announced in any way on the forum site.
Posting to this forum assumes agreement to the below posting guidelines,
And Terms of Service as defined below:
2. The service
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the this forum reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The Forum will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your responsibilities and registration obligations
5. Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Forum of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
6. Your conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The Forum will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
7. Submission of content on this web site
providing any content to this web site:
8. Third-party services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The Forum will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", AND THE FORUM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE FORUM MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE FORUM NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE FORUM WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF FORUM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
Requests to remove posts or accounts will not automatically be honored and may be refused.
In light the nature of a forum, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, The Forum cannot determine the accuracy of information that may be uploaded to the forum.
Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
12. Reservation of rights
The Forum reserves all of the Forums’ rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the Forum may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the Forums’ rights. and property requires the Forums’ Rules’ prior written consent. By making services available to you, the Forum is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the Forums’ prior written consent.
13. Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the Forum copyright agent may be contacted via Email to the site administrator.
14. Applicable law
15. Miscellaneous information
16. Refusal of Service
Registration to this site indicates that you agree with the Terms of Service. The Forum reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Memberships may be cancelled at our discretion with no notice.
17. Severability, Waiver, Survival
Any invalidity, in whole or in part, of any provision of the Agreement shall not affect the validity of any other of its provisions. No term or provision hereof shall be deemed waived and no breach excused unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. Failure to exercise a right or remedy at law or granted hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or remedy. Failure to claim default hereunder shall not waive any default. Termination of the Agreement shall not release either party from their respective obligations hereunder with regard to products or services already delivered or performed including, without limitation, obligations of payment warranty, intellectual property rights and from the confidentiality and indemnity provisions herein.